My Headlines

Sunday, December 31, 2006

the '06 FO gallery

I started the blog to motivate me, and to keep track of my achievements - seeing as it is the end of the year it is a good time to check out what I have accomplished...

My first socks - done the traditional 'heel flap' way, way back in Febuary/March were enough to keep me entertained while I was stuck on a military base in the outer suburbs of Melbourne during the Commonwealth Games, but not enough to give me the "sock-bug"


Pierre's dog mat - my first ever woven project on my loom

Josephine - the blanket you can wear

The Jet lace panel sweater - no doubt my favourite piece of clothing, I have been wearing it everyday here in Geelong during this questionable summer weather

The Mermaid Jacket - sat around for nearly a year before completion

The Sock of Doom - not actually a completed pair (well, not by me anyway) but my first participation in an inter-web exchange.

The ISE scarf that went for a trip overseas.


Dog rug #2 - now making a happy home in Melbourne

The Grizzly - an adventure in sewing madness

Tuffer's Jaywalkers



Yarn - I figured out how to use my spinning wheel

A present for a friend's baby

Dad's "sockings"


Tuffer's xmas socks #1
Tuffer's xmas socks #2






And, as mentioned in the previous post, I have completed the Super-funkified-reversible-double-knit-weasley-sweater aka Dilby's xmas present.

There are a couple of other items that I completed before I started blogging, but I don't have pictures so won't include them here.

I plan to be knitting in the New Year, so hopefully Tuffers Xmas socks #3 will be finished before the clock strikes 12 adding another FO to the count Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a productive year - and all those new skills. Many congrats. :)

I'm off to knit in the NY, too. Happy New Year.