My Headlines

Friday, December 08, 2006

Vogue knitting followup

I got up this morning to find the following email in my inbox -

Thanks for writing. The charts are on the way via snail mail.

Unfortunately, when charts are as complicated as these, they cannot be reduced to fit in the magazine, and we just don't have the space to print them in full size.


Please feel free to email me directly if you have any tech questions.
Regards,


If you are considering a subscription with Vogue, I say go for it. It was great to get a positive, polite and timely response from their customer service.

I like to ensure that, as a paying customer, I get my full entitlement*. Vogue obviously is aware of their consumer's rights :)

*This does sometimes mean embarrassment for Tuffers, when I order customised food and drinks. But hey - if I'm paying I, just like Meg Ryan's Sally ".. just want it how I want it..." Who wants to pay for something sub-standard?

0 comments: