My Headlines

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Show continued...

Now.. there may not have been any sheep in the wool pavillion, but there were plenty in the animal nursery / petting area. It was very tempting to take this little inquisitive lamb home with me, but I don't think it would have liked the roadtrip back up to Sydney... and then there is the problem of convincing our landlord to let us keep him...
Finally, we stopped by the blacksmith demonstration hut, and I fell in love with this lucky wine rack. See the miniture horseshoes that hold the neck of the wine bottles? If Tuffers was here with me I am sure he would have had a tough time walking away empty handed, especially if he saw the chandellier inspired wine rack hanging from the awning. Unfortunately the photo I took of that wasn't too good, but it was the same sort of idea as this one - horse shoes and all :) Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Polly said...

Yeah I wanted to take a rabbit with me from Taos but I didnt think it would go down well on Southwest AIrlines