My Headlines

Saturday, October 14, 2006

McToys

Warning - this is a shameless plug for myself...

In an effort to de-clutter I have set up a site to sell all of those old happy meal toys collecting dust. If your interested pop over to http://mchappymeal.blogspot.com/. Some of these were given to my by my family and friends, so if you think there is something I shouldn't sell or you want back, let me know. I'm not out to make a quick profit (hence I'm not ebaying the lot) and I'll give you all first dibs. I'm updating the page slowly, so be sure to check back every so often (or just subscribe to its feed)

End shameless plug

5 comments:

Amy J said...

If you're not out to make a profit, how come one toy costs five dollars?

Ginger_nut said...

I'm not out to make a quick profit... duh... i still want to make some cash :P and besides - it's all negotiable

Meg said...

Hi Meg, I just stumbled across your blog and thought I'd say hello because my name is Meg too and I used to have a little dog called Pierre!
(and I'm a knitter who lives in Sydney. Maybe you're my doppelganger??)

Polly said...

I wouldnt mind picking up the Hello Kitty stuff from you... let me know if your friends/family dont want them back.
/hostessnic

Ginger_nut said...

Polly - please email me at ginger_nut(at)bigpond(dot)com about the HK stuff so I can get in touch.
Cheers,
GN