My Headlines

Thursday, January 11, 2007

very nearly done...


The Very Manly Socks are indeed very nearly done. Infact, all the knitting is done, and I just need to weave in those ends at the cuffs. And Tuffers has tried them on, and I managed to get the foot the right length this time...

THE STATS

NAME: Very Manly Socks
PATTERN: WGTUP with a Manly 5x1 rib along the cuff and instep
YARN: ONline Supersock Sierra #889
YARN SOURCE: Yarns Galore
NEEDLES: 2.75mm bamboo 15cm DPNs
COMPLETED: 11 Jan 07

So now that they are off the needles, I needed to cast on some more 'brainless' socks - but this time for me...

Da-dah... May I present my spotty ladybug socks in Opal Rainforest...

Mainly stockinette with a few yarn overs and k2togs every couple of rounds.



And did I say ladybug?

well, speaking of ladybugs, here's a few I prepared earlier...
I haven't done any work on this since I put in away in November, but I thought it was about time I posted a picture...

1 comments:

abehap said...

I *heart* ladybugs too :)