My Headlines

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Stash enhancement...

I am a very bad bad girl....

Sarah's Yarns is having a big sell out of all their tilli tomas yarns due to a bit of a dispute.... after hearing the news on sarah's blog I headed over that way to check it out. Low and behold, speciality yarns are approx $US25 a skein(compared to $US39 elsewhere) and the pure and simple silk is $US20 a skein (also up to $US30 elsewhere). I had a bit of a hiccup when trying to check out - the site is only set up for US orders, but a few quick emails and I have enough Tilli Tomas on my way to make a Sexy Knitted Bodice.

Sarah's Yarns also have great specials on Jaggerspun (and the Jaggerspun is there to stay)... so there is really only one thing left to say..

GET THEE TO SARAH'S YARNS.... MAKE HASTE, MAKE HASTE!

3 comments:

Kylie said...

sounds like someone has given their credit card a good workout ;)

Heatherly said...

wow that makes an almost affordable tilli thoms sweater!

Heatherly said...

wow that makes an almost affordable tilli thoms sweater!