My Headlines

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

"Summers - you drive like a spaaaaz!"

After I get home from work I like to spend time in front of the telly, watching DVDs, completing mindless tasks. (Yes, I am weak and need to develop a bit of endurance, stamina, whatever to have enough energy to get through a whole day!)

Such as sock knitting. Or skeining yarn I have dyed....

Like this:-
Inspired by last nights viewing whilst skeining this purdy self-striping yarn I present PTYS colourway...

"BAND CANDY"
Band candy and its buddies (pictured below)will be appearing in my etsy shop over the next couple of days - as soon as I get some decent light for pictures. These are machine washable fingering / sock weight Australian merino wool in 100g skeins.
REAL YARN CANDY - minus the fibre ;)

I also was sent this cute picture from "Shoobie" - my bestest friend from high school. She made this confection for her daughter's 3rd birthday - and I think it is such a masterpiece that I have to share it with the knitblogging world. Kitten-purr-purr! (in the words of Little Miss Shoobie)

Of course, Pierre, not wanting to be outdone curled up in the yarn valley on the couch last night. He was actually sleeping with his head on the yarn, but as soon as I turned the camera on he wanted to know what was going on!


Giveaway update...

Any comment made on any post this week will count as an entry (so comment on every post and get more than one entry) - but only one entry per person per day.

Yes - I will be happy to pay the postage to send the DVDs overseas! Foreigners comment now!

Tropfest is a short-film festival held in Sydney each year. Each film has to contain a central theme - this year it was a SNEEZE. More info on Tropfest is here!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Hello, this is my first visit to your blog. I have been lurking around your Etsy for awhile, thanks to Lime and Violet and will (hopefully) be purchasing a set of Boobrocks soon! And how jealous am I that you went to a film festival featuring SNEEZES? Sounds awesome!

Bells said...

Band candy! You are SO a buffy fan! Picked it straight away. A fabulous episode too!