sorry, but all in dot points for the moment - hope to flesh it out over the next couple of days or so!
****Miss Violets boobrock fund :-
- so far $US60 has been raised for Miss V from the boobrock stitchmarkers in my etsy shop.
- There are four pairs left - get in quick if you wanted some!
- Thanks to Taph, ChocTrudi, Wendy, Kate, David and anyone else who has linked to the shop or publicised the fundraiser.
- All orders received by the time this post is published have been packaged and will be taken to post office tomorrow to begin their various trips around the world!
****Blue Mountains knitters guild roadtrip
- There is a loverly pic on Kate's blog, and a cool debrief on Lara's blog about our adventure up to the mountains.
- We stopped at the Wool Inn in Penrith along the way. There are pics lurking on my camera waiting for me to do an LYS review! Never fear, Penrith locals - although we all boughts lots of loverly knitterly things and yarn, we came nowhere near to emptying the shop (thou not for lack of trying!)
- I succumbed to the beauty of new Paton's Shadow Tweed in autumnal reds. Because this is a new yarn I plan to write a review of the product (so far V yummy!)
- A Harlot inspired Knit-in-public is being organised by the Canberra s'n'b. Details are on taph's blog . Don't forget your socks-in-progress
- I'll be in Canberra this weekend - I'd like to spend an hour or so meeting up with some of the cool Canberra knitters - is there a s'n'b on this weekend? or can we have an impromptu one?
- drop me a line ginger_nut(at)bigpond(dot)com if your keen and we will sort something out!
- I recieved my final package from SP9 - Raquel, you're fantastic. Go check out her blog, and her WIP ink artwork!
- I won a competition on the Shopping Sherpa's blog - and was send a great satchel bag full of goodies. TSS is selling these on ebay- i recommend checking them out.
- I plan to elaborate on both of these (complete with pictures) soon too!
sorry for the slackness, but I want to post and am to busy to sit and do it properly!