My Headlines

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

boobies Mach II

Yay!

All the boobrocks have sold, so Miss V has $100 US to help with her medical costs.

Currently I have mach II of the boobrock beads baking in the oven. The ones have a bit of a tan, so if, unlike me, you aren't a pasty pink colour - these might appeal to you more.

I'll have another dozen up in the etsy shop on friday, and again, if they go within a week I'll chip in extra to the insurance sucks fund.

THANKS FOR HELPING MISS VIOLET!

1 comments:

Jejune said...

Hi Ginger_Nut, sorry I missed the Boobrock sale - what a great idea, and great cause :)

I'm looking forward to meeting you this weekend at our Belconnen Stitch'n Bitch. Taph sent me your Blog, and I am in love with Pierre - although don't tell my favourite chihuahua Lily ;)