Kate tagged me, so here goes...
- My fibre adventures have included building a recumbent tricycle and a race car out of carbon fibre, fibreglass and aramid ( aka Kevlar - bulletproof stuff) - and helping a composite engineer with monkey work towards his PhD.
- I attended Rex Putnam High School in Milwaukie, Portland, Oregon for 1 year when I was 16 in 1997. I graduated as a Senior, took classes as a Junior, was the same age as a Sophomore, and as it was my first year at a US High School claimed also to be a Freshman.
- When I was little I had a very basic knitted doll made by my Nan that I called Debella. I have no idea where the name came from.
- I like to get Naked with Chloe at the Young&Jackson.
- I love a good television commercial - my current favourites are flashbeer, nandofix gum and smiths so happy together (did anyone else spot the gobbledock??)
- One of my favourite meals is mixing blue packet kraft macaroni and cheese with a tin of tuna in brine... yum yum
- This is the first time I have been tagged for meme...
I'm not dobbing anyone in - if you have 7 random facts you want to share, go for it.