My Headlines

Monday, May 28, 2007

Seven random facts

Kate tagged me, so here goes...

  1. My fibre adventures have included building a recumbent tricycle and a race car out of carbon fibre, fibreglass and aramid ( aka Kevlar - bulletproof stuff) - and helping a composite engineer with monkey work towards his PhD.
  2. I attended Rex Putnam High School in Milwaukie, Portland, Oregon for 1 year when I was 16 in 1997. I graduated as a Senior, took classes as a Junior, was the same age as a Sophomore, and as it was my first year at a US High School claimed also to be a Freshman.
  3. When I was little I had a very basic knitted doll made by my Nan that I called Debella. I have no idea where the name came from.
  4. I like to get Naked with Chloe at the Young&Jackson.
  5. I love a good television commercial - my current favourites are flashbeer, nandofix gum and smiths so happy together (did anyone else spot the gobbledock??)
  6. One of my favourite meals is mixing blue packet kraft macaroni and cheese with a tin of tuna in brine... yum yum
  7. This is the first time I have been tagged for meme...

I'm not dobbing anyone in - if you have 7 random facts you want to share, go for it.

4 comments:

gemma said...

Hi,
a random fact for you, Chloe is a relative of mine (my family came from Melbourne) she is the family secret!

Lynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynne said...

Kate also tagged me but I doubt I'll be tagging anyone - everyone seems to have done this one!

The Freshman, Junior, Senior, Sophomore thing is way outside my understanding!

www.2hot2knit.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi are you getting our emails

I know you have had some trouble

Amy