My Headlines

Friday, May 25, 2007

Dear Randal...

Please do not think I am ignoring you - I appear to be having some trouble with my emails, but I wish to assure you that I am keeping up to date with all of your group and private communications to date.

Apologies for not following up on your discussion of colour and yarn choices for projects - I have found emails still sitting in my outbox and am thinking perhaps they have not been sent. I approve and have faith in your choices. I am glad that you are still including me in everything.

Please keep sending the emails - I am currently working on a solution for replies.

Your expat friend,
Ginge :)

1 comments:

Lara said...

We wouldn't dream of excluding you (like we did to poor Taryn - sorry Taryn!), and live in hope that you will come and visit us soon.