My Headlines

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Just to clear it up...

I was asked to do a recruiting photo shoot way back when Defence sponsored me to finish my Arts degree. However, I didn't realise that they ads would be all over public transport, all over the country, and that they would be using my real name (and for some time my real date of birth bar the year...) and it would still be following me around 3 years later.

I was told that the pictures (and an interview) would be used on a promotional CD sent out to prospective undergraduate sponsees... So a bit shocked when I got on the bus, but not completed unexpected as a couple of years ago a friend told me I rode on the tram to work with him every morning...

Hope that helps to clear a bit up!

1 comments:

Jejune said...

Ah that explains it then - still must be weird seeing your face looking at you - and you'd think they'd at least change your name and birth date!