My Headlines

Thursday, May 08, 2008

where are my 4.5mm needle tips???

I went a hunting for these a few days ago, and couldn't find them...

Hmm.. they must be on a project... so futher a hunting... 

hmm.. perhaps in the stash-in-storage...

ahh.. yeah... 

they were last seen... here

on the holey argyle...

which I am feeling the love for again...

ta-daa! The front is now complete!

And this one is for all you sick people out there who want to look the back and see whether or not it is tidy..

I've started on the back now. Hopefully it won't be over a year to complete that...

3 comments:

pigbook1 said...

I love argyle, I have never tried it the myself, but i love the finished product. The wrong side is awesome, I like how the accent line pops!

m1k1 said...

Hey, that's really great. I love the lace hole diamonds. And I'd show the back of my work too, if it looked as good as yours.

Lynne said...

Yep, you pass!! LOL

Seriously, a beautiful knit; well done.