My Headlines

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Launching GingerKnits.com!

Hey everyone - 


Big news... I have finally started my own online shop over at GingerKnits.com

This will have all the stuff I sell at the markets, things I am making as part of my textiles course, plus a few extras from other crafty people out there. 

I have most of my current stock up there, but have some baby/toddler clothes, doggie sweaters and stitch markers that have yet to make it.

Please pop on over and let me know what you think. Next week I am hoping to run a competition to celebrate the launch of my new store (and a way for you to save money) - details to follow.

If you are interested in getting your stuff online, drop me a line at info@gingerknits.com

1 comments:

SallyO said...

Brilliant! The best of luck to you.