My Headlines

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Free Shipping anywhere in Oz

Hey everyone - 


Tomorrow is my birthday - and to let you all join in the celebration I am offering free shipping over at GingerKnits.com until the end of the month - and yes, it is available with any other discount*. The caveat is that this offer is only available in Australia^ - and it will take a day or two in the post as The Man is taking me away to Daylesford for a dirty romantic weekend.

Happy Shopping!

*discounts are available via blogs "Pimping my store"(see post above) and there is also a discount for Ravelry users...
^Australia Post is too expensive for overseas packages for me to cover the costs - something to do with us being so dang far away and surrounded by water...

3 comments:

Donna said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow!

Lynne said...

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Meg
Happy birthday to you.

Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip hooray!

SallyO said...

I came over to your blog to wish you a Happy Birthday and impress you with my memory. But others got here first!

Hope you're having a great day.