My Headlines

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bargain Books :)

Small book sale :)

I have extra brand new copies (... one of each) of

'Knitting Beyond the Edge' by Nicky Epstein, and

'One Skein Wonders' by Judith Durant.

These are brand new (never been read virgin text!) and I'm willing to sell them for $30 (AUD) each plus postage. Payment would need to be made via Paypal or Direct bank deposit.

If you interested, email me at ginger_nut@bigpond.com - first in best dressed!

If they sell thru the blog I'll throw in a couple of goodies for the buyer, otherwise I'll probably end up putting them on Fishpond if I don't get any bites here anything by the end of the week.

2 comments:

Jan said...

I'd like the One Skein Wonder please if still available. Am happy to pay by direct deposit.

Jan said...

OK, Just saw request to email. sorry.