My Headlines

Monday, June 18, 2007

Stash Flash...

For those who requested a pic of my recent binge ... ta-dah!And I finished the collar on my sea-wool yoke today - I used EZ's short rows and made the back of the collar an inch or so higher than the front. That woman was an absolute genius - I will definitely be using more of her patterns in the future (and good thing too seeing as I have all her books and a couple of the DVDs :)) I also finished the bright crazy stripy regia socks today (toasty toes!) but the FO report will have to wait until tomorrow - Pierre reckons it time to get some sleep...

6 comments:

Peg-woolinmysoup said...

Wow! That acquisition could make a knitter salivate! Beautiful colours and I love Debbie Bliss yarns.

Taphophile said...

Oh my!

Donyale said...

I have a little bit of cash tucked away for a rainy day - which EZ book/s would you recommend?

Charley said...

So, when are you opening the on-line yarn shop? Or will you just knit to order? Lucky winter is well and truly here and the woolies get so much wear.

Jejune said...

I've come over all faint...

The jumper yoke is quite stunning!

SallyO said...

You may have a black dog, but that's where the similarity begins and ends, thank Heaven!

LOVE the knitting. Do tell all about the online yarn shop