My Headlines

Saturday, December 29, 2007

last one for the year...

Well, i have been pretty slack with the posting of late - however, my computer is dying (the fan no longer works and I need to sit it on icepacks to stop it from frying itself) and has trouble talking to my camera and is really really slow :(

I plan to upgrade (well, buy something that runs a little better) but will be waiting until I start studying next year (I'll be doing a studio textiles&design course at RMIT) because I am not sure whether the department uses PC or mac - and I'll want to get something compatible. Blogging will continue to be sporadic until that happens. Oh - and will probably be non-existant for the next couple of weeks while I am in Thailand. The man and I plan to rough it - a bit of a holiday from technology and such :)

I hope you all had a good xmas, solstice or whatever - and wish you all the best for the new year. I hope to be back regularly next year with all the details of my new life as a student again :)

2 comments:

Sometimes Unwilling Guru said...

Enjoy your holiday!!!!

Anonymous said...

All the best for the new year :-)