My Headlines

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

belated shoesday...

(I am sure it is still Tuesday somewhere in the world... and if it's not, I am sure the Obamaniacs will still be celebrating this historic Tuesday :)

Today's post is brought to you by these lovely snakeskin and patent leather heels...

RIMG0049 by you.

These gorgeous platform heels were picked up for a steal at a Novo sale - they still require a bit of breaking in - but I think they are absolutely divine!

RIMG0048 by you.
I am a big fan of these new platforms that have that extra height incorporated into the upper - gives a much sleeker look and conceals that half inch handicap you have on everyone else (and relatively speaking, makes that stiletto a little less steep, and a little kinder to your Achilles tendon)

However, that internal platform does decrease the flexibility of the sole, particularly under the balls of your feet.The plan is to have these in the winter wardrobe rotation.

PS - Welcome to Obama and Good Riddance to Dubya!

1 comments:

Lynne said...

Well I'll be darned! Platforms hidden inside the shoe! What will they think of next?
They're good looking shoes too!