My Headlines

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

THIS is it!

Exactly one year ago today, I was so bored at work that I decided to start a knitting blog…

(A few short weeks later, and blogger was no longer accessible on the work network… hmmm, a tool for procrastinators, perhaps?)

Hoodathunk that single action would have had such an effect on my life… I made so many friends, some I have even managed to catch up with in the real world!

oh, and… Pierre has enjoyed the last year too – and yes, he is still a snob. He is currently interested in my newest pet skein (and a treat for myself for my blogiversary), some gorgeous buffalo gold from Mandie at Ewe give me the knits. Don’t know who is going to get socks from it, but I’m just going to enjoy carrying around and stroking it for a while J

Don’t forget to leave your comments to win prizes! (And I will not be parting with the buffalo, so don’t get any ideas too ethotic!)

PS – did you know stashes can hide passports?

13 comments:

sprite said...

Happy blogiversary!

marianne said...

hide passports , well, it can hide heaps of sweets, if you are hiding them from your kids.....hehe.....

gemma said...

Happy anniv, and stashes can't hide anything from offspring who knit and just need some of "that colour in mum's stash"
Cheers

Donyale said...

Ohhhhh - Buffalo Gold...........droooool. I wanted some, asked Mandie, then re-assessed when I looked at the price. I am jealous. Hippy Birfay.

Caffeine Faerie said...

Happy blogiversary!

And yes, stashes are also known to try swallow small children, cake, and other items of value. I'm not surprised about hiding passports. :)

Buffalo gold... you lucky person! enjoy it. :)

Carol said...

Happy blogiversary 2 ewe!

Stashes are awesome hidey-holes for things. And sometimes I think the stash sucks something in, just to make me crazy....

Mandie said...

Happy Blogiversary Meg!
I'm thinking that you should be knitting yourself some socks with that Buff!

diane_s said...

hapy blogiversary , my stash hides chocolate!

fitknit said...

Congrats on your bloggy birthday!

Lien said...

Happy blogiversary!! My blog started the same way too. It didn't even start out as one, just kind of morphed into a knitting blog!!

Jejune said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday Two Ewe!!

Is that buffalo as in REAL buffalo? Not a colour or something? Definitely want to give that a try one of these days! Hope yours is safe from Pierre!

Bells said...

Congrats Meg! It's a great milestone!

abehap said...

I really thought you had been blogging longer than a year Meg? Happy 1st blog birthday xx